Job Title: Housing Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Positions: 1
Location of Job: Gravesend
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 (dependant on experience)
Closing Date: CLOSED
GCHA is a small yet high performing and financially strong housing provider in Gravesend, Kent. We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our team as a Housing Officer. Owning and managing over 600 homes in Gravesham, Dartford and Maidstone, GCHA are actively developing further homes to meet the needs of local people in housing need.
We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and enthusiastic individual to join our small, friendly and professional staff team. You will have responsibility for a patch of properties and will have some experience of tenancy management, although further training and development will be provided. Time management and organisational skills are vital to the role.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of Tenancy Management and a willingness to learn.
- A passion for effectively and professionally dealing with customers to ensure positive outcomes.
- Desirable – Housing qualification: CIH Level 3/4 (or similar)
- How to Apply
- Please provide a cover letter of application, of no more than 1 side of A4, detailing your suitability for the role. We will also require your up-to-date CV. Applications to be emailed to
- Closing date for CV and covering letter submission – Wednesday 5th June 2019.
- Interviews will be held on 19th & 20th June 2019
Full the full job description, please click here
For an informal discussion about the position, please contact the Housing Services Manager, Felicity Dunmall by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01474 369830