Job Title: Administration Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time (35 Hours)
Number of Positions: 1
Location of Job: Gravesend
Salary: £20,000 (plus bonus and benefits)
Closing Date: Friday 5th July
GCHA have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a high performing, financially strong, small Housing Provider in Gravesend, Kent.
Owning and managing over 600 homes in Gravesham, Dartford and Maidstone, GCHA are actively developing further homes to meet the needs of local people in housing need.
We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and enthusiastic individual to join our small, friendly and professional staff team. As part of the Admin Team you will be the first point of contact for all tenants and will also champion housing and resident matters, whilst working alongside our current housing officer. Your role will include providing administrative and clerical support to the housing, finance, maintenance and management team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- A keen interest in housing and the desire to learn and progress within the sector.li>
- A passion for effectively and professionally dealing with customers to ensure positive outcomes.
- Desirable – experience of working within a housing association or similar.
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter of application, of no more than 1 side of A4, detailing your suitability for the role. We will also require your up-to-date CV. Applications to be emailed to email@example.com
- Closing date for CV and covering letter submission – Friday 5th July 2019.
- Interviews will be held in the week commencing 15th July 2019.
Full the full job description, please click here
For an informal discussion about the position, please contact the Housing Services Manager, Felicity Dunmall by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01474 369830