How to request a repair

For emergency repairs

If you have one of the following issues, please contact us immediately by calling 01474 369830 (available 24/7):

  • Suspected gas leak
  • No water
  • No electricity
  • Major water or sewage leak
  • Dangerous wiring
  • Unsecured property

We carry out emergency repairs within 24 hours.


For routine repairs

Request a repair by calling us on 01474 369830, or use the contact form on this page.

Routine repairs will be completed within 42 days.

Your repairs and maintenance responsibilities


  • Repairing damage (not wear and tear) to fixtures and fittings or to the common/shared parts caused by you, members of your household or visitors
  • Fixtures and fittings provided by yourself including additional security measures and alterations
  • Replacing electrical plugs and fuses
  • Replacing light bulbs and fluorescent strips (except in common/shared areas)
  • Filling minor cracks in plaster (for example from nails or picture hooks)
  • Sweeping chimneys
  • Testing and replacing batteries in smoke alarms
  • Repairing items you have installed yourself
  • Repairing your own electrical appliances


  • Replacing locks and lost keys
  • Replacing door knobs and letter boxes
  • Internal doors, handles, hinges and cupboard catches


  • Replacing broken toilet seats
  • Unblocking sinks, baths, toilets and showers
  • Replacing bath and sink chains and plugs


  • Repairing TV aerials or satellites unless they are shared
  • Repairing paths in back gardens
  • Replacing clothes lines (unless they are shared)

For more information

This list above is only a guide. Check your tenancy agreement or ask us to find out which repairs you are responsible for.

Major works

Every home will need a replacement kitchen, bathroom or other major work done on occasion. We will give you written notice of this.

Making changes to your home

If you want to make small changes to your home you need to get our written permission first. This is so we can make sure the work will be done to a high standard. If we don’t agree to any changes, we may have to charge you for any work we have to do to return the property to its original condition.

Contact Us

Tel: 01474 369 830


Follow us:

Report an issue