Sometimes you may need to reach out to get extra support in difficult times. Whether you need advice on housing issues, finances, or personal matters, here are some local organisations we work with and other national organisations who can help you.
- Kent Savers Credit Union – Helping people across Kent to feel in control of their finances
- Claiming Universal Credit – The government’s guide
- Tenancy Support and Wellbeing Service – Free support about a range of issues
- Samaritans – Offering a safe place for you to talk, any time
- Mind – A mental health charity providing resources and guides
Help in the home