Pay rent

How to pay rent

You can pay your rent or service charges to us in a couple of ways:

  • By phone: Call us on 01474 369830
  • By Direct Debit

You must pay your rent in advance as set out in your tenancy agreement.

If you’re struggling to pay rent

If you need help paying your rent, please speak to us as soon as possible.

You can also view our support pages where you can find information about the Tenant Support and Wellbeing Service and local partners including Kent Savers Credit Union.​

Changes to your rent

We will give you one month’s notice in writing of any changes to your rent. We will give you notice of how much your new rent will be, including any applicable service charges.

We can only change your rent once a year and this usually happens on the anniversary of your tenancy agreement.

Service charges

Most GCHA tenants pay service charges, but depending on your type of tenancy they will either be included in your rent or broken down separately.

Service charges are set annually and are based on the cost of providing services to your home.

Download Direct Debit mandate

To set up a Direct Debit, download this form and send it to:

Gravesend Churches HA Ltd
14 London Road
Kent DA11 9JQ